Lower School Resources & Information
Our website contains a drop-down menu for current FCS parents, linking to many resources, forms, calendars, and important information such as weather updates. Make sure to check the website for additional information as the year progresses. Until then, we've compiled this shortlist of must-haves for incoming families:
FCS Athletics Site: All athletic information and forms for the FCS Athletics program can be found here. Warrior Wear, which is athletic wear that can be worn every Friday, game days, and additional "dress down" days throughout the year, can be purchased here.
Summer Reading: Click here to find the required summer reading for your students.
Summer Practice: We recommend incoming Lower School students practice the skills listed in this PDF.
2020-2021 FCS Handbook: Click here to access the current FCS Handbook.
Medical Forms: Click here for the Over-The-Counter Medication Policy and click here for the Prescription Medication Authorization Form.
Supply Lists: Posted June 2nd! Click here.
Meet the Teacher: Meet The Teacher Day will be held on Monday, August 16, for New Family Orientation as well as for students to meet their teachers and drop off supplies at school. More information is forthcoming. Additionally, expect communication from your child’s teacher prior to school starting.
Facebook and Instagram: Join our Facebook community, here, or follow us on Instagram, here.
Early Drop-Off Form: To sign up your student for early drop-off at Faith Christian School, click here to download the form and turn it into the FCS Front Desk.
Faith Zone (After-School Program): To sign up your student for after-school care at Faith Christian School, click here to download the form and turn it into the FCS Front Desk. It is helpful to complete this form even if you do not plan to use the after-school program regularly.
Dress Code: Click here to read our dress code and follow this link to our vendor, Land's End, to purchase approved items. Enter our school code: 900042946. Land's End also has regular sales that we will post on the Facebook community so you can take advantage of them. Additionally, we will run a dress code consignment sale for you to purchase gently used and approved items. More information to follow.
Helpful Points Of Contact
Summer office hours at the school are 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM Monday-Thursday. The following is a list of contacts who can help with specific areas of questions:
- Melissa Moslow, Receptionist at firstname.lastname@example.org for general questions, for general questions
- Ginny Smith, Lower School Administrative Assistant at email@example.com. Ginny is a wealth of knowledge regarding all the details of the Lower school including dress code, FACTS/Renweb, scheduling, FCS events, and many other logistics of Lower School.
- Kristan Brown, Head of Lower School at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rebecca Ridge, Middle and Upper School Administrative Assistant at email@example.com. Rebecca is the primary point of contact for communicating with your Middle and Upper School student or teachers during the day. She oversees the details and logistics of Middle and Upper School day-to-day and events.
- Todd Smith, Head of Middle and Upper School at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tanya Wampler, Bookkeeper at email@example.com. Tanya can answer billing account questions and Indexed Tuition.
- Kathy Martin, Director of Finance at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tracey Minnix, Director of Athletics at email@example.com. Tracey can assist you with sports-related questions and registration for athletics.
- Shelly Whitaker at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to be added to our FCS Family Facebook page.